Thursday, February 7, 2008

SUN NIN FY LOK! GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!

Just want to wish a happy Chinese new year to all my Chinese homiez up the in the Bay Area and everywhere else and I guess to any one that celebrates the lunar new year. If was back up in the Bay Area right now, I would be freeloading at all my friends houses, making the rounds and eating all their food. In the Chinese Circles, I am known as the Bok Gwei or Gwei Lo. I'm not sure what it means but I think it's some where along the lines of "Evil White Monster". The Guero gracefully accepts the honored title. If you would like to send me any red envelopes stuffed with cash, I will gladly accept.

So this year is the year of the Rat. I don't know what that means but you can click HERE for more information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooh the pressures of being your token chinese friend.

happy new year, nuno!