Monday, July 7, 2008

BONEHEAD MOVES...

These last few days have been rough. While at the beach, I forgot I had on my glasses and a fucking tidal wave( yes I am exaggerating) came up behind me and knocked them off in the water! My specs were instantly lost at sea. If you know me, you know I am as blind as shit. My nearsightedness and astigmatisms make the world look like a bad impressionist painting. I can't do much without my vision. I can't use the computer, drive, watch TV, cook, or really do anything. The next day I went and ordered some new glasses...but it's going to be few days before I get them. I don't know why they say "same day lenses"...because that's only if you want a crap pair of glasses.

Now, I just have one pair of contact lenses they gave me. Cost to replace glasses:$500. Yeah...and that was with the lenses being 50 percent off. Ridiculous. I might as well have waited and went to Costco. It's a lot to pay when you have no job and no income.
And then...oh god....and then... it's not easy for me but...but I had to cancel my directv. Oh how it kills me. No more TiVO! Oh...the pain...the pain...

No comments: