Friday, November 14, 2008

JULIETA VENEGAS' LATIN GRAMMY PERFORMANCE

Last night, I peeped the the Latin Grammys just in time to watch Julieta Venegas perform her current hit "El Presente". I thought it was a stand-out performance and unfortunately the poster of the this Youtuber didn't include the preceding performance by different accordion players representing the different styles and regions of Latin America. I just happened to be watching that when they immediately segued into Venegas' performance. Toward the end , all the acordion players joined in. I thought it was great idea that worked out quite effectively. I had to surrender the television after so I didn't see any other performances or highlights, including watching her accept an award for Best Alternative Music Album for her MTV:Unplugged album. (UPDATE 12/18/2008 : SONY/BMG Music pulled the plug on the previous YouTube video so I linked to another one. This one is better anyway, it includes the previous accordian performances.)

JULIETA VENEGAS - "PRESENTE" LATIN AMERICAN GRAMMY PERFORMANCE 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah me encanta x)


Mi cancion favorita.. y con mas acordeoncistas..jajaja.

Saludos!