Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO CARNAVAL 2008

Over the past weekend, I was up in The City for my sister's wedding, which was great. Congratulations to them. It was a nice, simple wedding with close family and friends at a beautiful setting. They had it at the Carnelian Room atop the former Bank Of America Building. I managed to take a few nice shots that I will post later.

On Sunday morning I walked up the street from my parents' house to check out the parade for Carnaval 2008. There was a festival as well on Saturday and though it was large, the weather was the shits and there wasn't much of a crowd. The parade however, was different altogether. There wasn't much time because I had to get the airport but here is a slide show of what I managed to capture and as a bonus, I've included a short video. Enjoy...

No comments: