Sunday, June 22, 2008

TRANSITIONAL LIVING...

I haven't been blogging much lately for varied reasons: been packing, moving and an internet connection that borders on being shitty or just plain fucked up. I'm lucky if I can use for it for 6 hours out of the day. Once connected, I have about 5 minutes to send emails, etc before it disconnects yet again. It seems it to get worse during the hotter weather. I've called AT&T so many times in the last three years, I've given up.

Presently, I'm back in San Francisco dropping off some of our stuff before we actually move up here and also I need to handle some other things like trying to get my son in the right school.

I still plan to blog despite the fact that no one reads this dribble. It's just for me really, let's face it. It's a way to vent, a way to relieve stress and kill time. It's sort of like doing a sudoku or crossword puzzle except I take no pleasure in those things.

I don't even know where to begin. It's so frustrating: 39 years old and living off of my parents. Yeah..it's demoralising. fo sho...fo sho...

No comments: